Tuesday, May 10, 2011

VlogTalk #1: All about It's Blogworthy

I haven't replayed this. I'm scurred.



Linking up with Jessica from My Time as Mom, Elena from Mommy is in Timeout and Kate from Mommy Monologues.

20 comments:

Unknown said... Reply to comment

I love your accent and I had never seen any of your previous vlogs. I take spells to vlog.. love yo9ur logic behind the blog name..

Elena Wollborg said... Reply to comment

I'm so glad you did this with us! Well, I love reading all your blogworthy topics. ;) I crack up as well as the "stars just like us" section. In that same mag there was one - I forget the celeb - but it was "she struggles with her grocery bags." I can just imagine the person sitting there taking her picture, watching her fumble, yet continue not to help! Love that we had a rollover from the babes on camera! :)

Hutch said... Reply to comment

I'm really loving your hair right now! I always think about going dark.

Anonymous said... Reply to comment

A. I agree, your accent is adorable.
B. Baby blogworthy is adorable and look at him getting all fancy and rolling over for the camera.
C. Where is this review of Wendy's chocolate frosty? Just mentioning those words has made me crave one!

Awesome job on your vlog!!!

Liz said... Reply to comment

OMG - my favorite line? "I love to make a huge deal of stupid stuff!"

Oh, how I love you!!

Jessica said... Reply to comment

I love your accent! Nicely done with the vlog. I thought it was great.

P.S. You and Elena have a lot to discuss because she loves reading U.S. Weekly when she is on the treadmill. Thank you so much for linking up with us and I'm excited to see you vlog more.

Ally said... Reply to comment

You are SO precious!! And your hair looks amazing. Did you go darker since I saw you? It's a little femme fatale and I adore it! I kind of always wondered where "It's Blogworthy" came from...epecially since I discovered the awesome of Amanda just a little bit late. And Baby Blogworthy is getting so big! I can't wait to hold that little cheese chunk in June! Loving the vlog girl. You are giving me inspiration to do my own...which is sort of impressive because I don't do cameras. Like. At all.

Cathy said... Reply to comment

OH lord. I don't know what it is about sweet southern accents but I could listen to you talk all day! You are adorable and I loved that Baby Blogworthy was showing off his rolling over skills! Also, your description of your blog was fab...similar to US weekly...love that.

Cheryl said... Reply to comment

No reason to be scurred - that was great! And I loved hearing the story behind your blog's title.

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said... Reply to comment

I want to do a vlog reviewing a Wendy's Frosty--I'm all over that!

I love the blog title, that's so creative!

beingmom2011 said... Reply to comment

How about you baby rolling over on que? :) I am going to check out your blog. I love reality shows. Lol

Paulette said... Reply to comment

I love you! Ok really I love your blog (which I just found) and your vlog (which I just found) and I will continue to stay glued for it! Cause who doesn't like the ridiculous stuff that isn't news (really)!

Sarah Mac said... Reply to comment

I love you and Baby Blogworthy. And I'd really like to read that US Weekly when you are done with it.

The Random Blogette said... Reply to comment

I heart your adorable face and your adorable accent! Do more vlogs! Way to go Luke showing off for the camera!

It has been so long since I have done a vlog. Now that I have my laptop with the webcam it is hard for me to find a good position for the laptop so I don't scare people!

Natalie said... Reply to comment

I think I love you even more now than I did before seeing your vlog!!

Theresa said... Reply to comment

I loved your blog already, and even more now. Nice vlog baby.

twinkietotmom said... Reply to comment

Ok...I think my favorite part has to be: "So, in conclusion..." HAHA! I'm a 1st grade teacher & the kids use that to write an ending to an expository essay! Love it! Great 1st, er, 3rd vlog! Can't wait to see more!

Dana K said... Reply to comment

HAHAHAHA! Love this!!!

Also, please do a vlog on how to apply eyeliner because your eyes look uh - maze - ing. Seriously.

Lizz said... Reply to comment

Aaack! LOVE LOVE LOVE this! So cute, and I'm TOTALLY coming back again! Can't wait to see what all you consider blogworthy! :)

Rusti said... Reply to comment

AWESOMENESS!! the title (and reason behind it) rocks :) and I also love the "stars - they're just like us" section too - seriously people?? *rolling eyes* they might be like us in some ways, but other than being humans (I think) there is very little comparison between myself and ANY star out there ;) Doesn't stop me from grabbing the mags when I'm at a doctor or dentist office though ;) (or in the checkout line - sometimes I purposely get in a longer line so I have more time to peruse the mag! shhh! don't tell!)

also - your little guy is a fancy little man showing off for the camera - how adorable!! and don't worry - you moved too fast for any messiness to show ;) (I should have tried that move!!)

I'll definitely be back to check out your regular blog posts!!

Post a Comment

Fulfill your burning desire to discuss my blog. Go on, just cliky below and type your thoughts. I'm listening.

Related Posts with Thumbnails