Intervention
- QUIT GIVING HIM MONEY.
- Clearly, it's not so much your son's drug problem that's making you poor so much as the $100,000 you've lost on the slot machines.
- The best thing about the first season this show is the plethora of bibbed overalls.
- You can tell it's 1995 because 1) they are super excited about Monica's pager and 2) Rachael runs straight up to the gate to tell Ross she loves him and if that took place in 2010, they'd stop her faster than you can say 'that pretty girl is a terrorist!'
- Is there something wrong with these people? There is NO way they act this rambunctious in real life.
- They make HOW MUCH per episode?
- My, my, my, Snookie is just effervescent.
- How much does Miami hate this, I wonder.
- I wish there would be a Very Special Episode of Intervention staring the entire cast of Jersey Shore as the people being intervened.
- Seriously, I sort of want to put Snookie in my pocket and bring her out just when I need a giggle.
- Aw. Kendra's alright. Just a wife and Mom who made some interesting and unique decisions in life.
- WHY AM I CRYING OVER THE KENDRA E! THS?
- A Charlie Sheen E!THS right after Kendra's E!THS? It's my lucky day!
- Hey! I didn't know Charlie Sheen dated Kelly Preston!
Project Runway
- I wonder how many Frostys Heidi Klum had while she was pregnant. My guess would be -10.
- Maybe I should buy a sewing machine and make my own clothes....
- Oh for crying out loud, quit sobbing about being sent home SECOND. Your clothes were crappy anyway. God, I haven't seen this many tears on a reality show since the Bachelor.
26 comments:
I love the airport scene in Friends. I'm always like "See, we can't do that anymore! The world sucks! Those moments have been ruined!"
I watch the E True Hollywood Stories when my husband isn't around too. He hates them, but continues to wonder how I know so much about certain celebrities.
I love the old Friends reruns. I too frequently wore overalls in the 90s.
You are so right about Friends and I had totally forgotten the bibbed overall abundance!
I do this when my husband is gone, too. There are so many shows he doesn't like to watch that I consider guilty pleasures.
For WOW I saw snarky, effervescent, plethora, rambunctious, and snarky.
There was a marathon of Jersey Shore on the other day. I watched like one episode and felt like I needed a lobotomy afterwards. Poor, poor Miami.
BOO! Sadly, I cannot be your tv buddy. I don't like any of those shows. Especially Intervention - gives me the creepers!
We usually have Friends on in the background while making dinner. Even in my head I can picture exactly what they're wearing without having to see I love that show so much. It's amazing just how dated the fashion has become!
The only others of those shows I watch is PR. Personally I think the judges were on crack with who they sent home the first two weeks. I also want to tape Gretchen's mouth shut, you are NOT Tim Gunn! ohh I should write about the time I saw him in his wifebeater!
I totally watched an entire day's worth of Jersey Shore a few weeks ago - i couldn't stop! I came across the Kendra story as i browsed through the guide last night - i'll have to give it a shot, especially if it makes you cry!
I love watching E! True Hollywood Story too. I wish I had more time to watch my guilty pleasures on TV, instead I usually just read trashy novels and gossip magazines.
Playing WOW...I saw snarky, plethora, rambunctious and effervescent.
I can't help it! I love watching the Jersey Shore! Did you see the episode where she bought those sparkle sunglasses and they were like 400 bucks!! I was like well I guess they're still paying you well....
friends still makes me laugh...watching the hairstyles change and the outfits morph, and chandlers weight fluctuate is so interesting! :)
I do this when I'm home alone too. This weekend for me was two episodes of Jersey Shore...and yes, I know some people that are really that annoying in real life. Also, I watched many episodes of Bethenny Getting Married which is my new favorite.
Oh...and I saw a commercial for Intervention and the guy said "My kids are the most important things in my life, but the heroin just seems to come first." Dude...that means the heroin is the most important thing in your life.
Oh, when overalls were in style!!! good times, good times!
i always love shows where someone is complaining about their loved one's behavior and then come to find out the one complaining has been enabling said bad behavior for decades.
Have you seen the show on E! called The 10 Most Dangerous Women? (I think it's on E!) Anyways, one of the lady's is from the town I work-it was a HUGE scandal.
The answer is: A LOT. Miami hates it A LOT.
But an intervention episode featuring the cast of Jersey Shore? Would make my life.
I don't watch too many television shows, not because I'm a snob, just because I have a ton of kids, and I sort of get last pickings for tv times. So I always love reading a post that tells me what's out there. I know I shouldn't want to, but I would LOVE to watch this Jersey Shores everyone keeps talking about! Thanks for bringing it up!
Haha, pagers. I had one. I am old.
I am not snarky or rambunctious, however :)
Oh my.. I love E! THS.. so glad I'm not alone..
Plethora, effervescent, rambunctious and snarkey from the Word Up Yo! Scavenger Hunt.
Friends makes me laugh so hard... Nice uses of snarky, plethora, rambunctious, and effervescent!
Nothin' better than a weekend of girlie shows! Not that I know. But I often imagine.
is there room on your sofa for 1 1/2 more? I love these shows. I call it perfect napping shows. Good enough to hold my attention, but not good enough for me to feel bad if I doze off and miss the last 15 minutes.
So funny you mentioned the bibbed overalls because my sister & I were just laughing about a picture of us wearing them circa 91!
As for Project Runway....cannot get enough of that show!
Friends.Is.Awesome. Totally my fave show of all time! In fact, I've seen most episodes so many times that when I go to bed I turn it to Friends because I can close my eyes and still "watch" the show because I can imagine it in my head. Sad, yes, but handy! ;)
Suddenly I'm okay with not having cable. I will, however, watch Friends with you anytime (even though I never owned any overalls).
WOW...snarky, plethora, rambunctious, effervescent.
Oh I wish I could have been in on that!! I watch some ridiculous television when Neal is gone. Like marathons of Hoarders and Golden Girls. Although Golden Girls doesn't lend itself to the snark quite like Hoarders does. Oh and Locked Up: Raw (thank you MSNBC) and To Catch a Predator (which you won't have to worry about, having a son and all. But sometimes, I just watch to see if one of my ex fiances shows up). I'm glad you got a little Amanda TV time. And it's completely OK to cry over THS. Seriously. Even when you're not pregnant. Remember that.
Post a Comment
Fulfill your burning desire to discuss my blog. Go on, just cliky below and type your thoughts. I'm listening.