You must do my bidding. And I love you.
Of course, nobody worry up in this piece, I eat my fair share during the day. Here is my typical eating schedule: two peanut butter toast slices, a banana, goldfish crackers, lunch, more fruit, a donut somebody brought in, grapes, some cheese slices, dinner, a brownie, popcorn, cereal and milk. It starts as soon as I get to work and ends right around 10:30 or 11 in bed, in 2 hour intervals. I skipped the cereal last night, that's why I woke up at 5:30. Baby was displeased.
A few weeks ago Hubby and I were talking about what we could call IT before we knew IT's sex. I was trying to combine he/she into something but instead I combined she and it -- so I basically called my baby shit. That's why we need to know.
So, bloggy friends, let's play a game for fun! What's it going to be? Boy or girl? You have a 50/50 chance at getting it right. Maybe I'll put all the right guesses into a random chooser thingy and have a giveaway. Or maybe I'll just send you something from my cubicle. Or maybe I'll just say "hey, thanks for playing!" Who knows. Maybe I'll let the baby decide. Leave your guesses in the comments!
P.S. Are you on Twitter? If not, you're already tardy for the party, so get to it already. I had a fun discussion last night with Holly Miss Nikki and Missy about cake, shirtless men and bitch slapping people with my baby belly.
P.P.S. You know I'm joking about my baby being a Monster, right? It's totally cute (I imagine) and I'm completely in love with he/she/it already.
33 comments:
Because of my infertility issues, I had an ultrasound done at all of my appointments in the states. One at 6 weeks and one at 10 weeks. Now living in Germany, the doctors do ultrasounds at every appointment.
I bet you're having a boy!
My guess is GIRL! And I had an ultrasound at 6W2D because ultrasound is the most accurate way to date a pregnancy in the very early weeks, so my doctor routinetly performs one. I also had one at 11ish weeks for a test that (again) my doctor routinely does. But, the 6 week ultrasound made it look like I was going to give birth to a bean...so you haven't missed much! :) Best of luck - you will be overwhelmed with joy either way! :)
GIRL
You desire sleep and food. Totally a boy.
Then again "It" is very demanding which screams girl.
Shoot now I've got myself all turned around.
Boy. Final answer.
I'm pretty sure it's a boy because my friend is having a girl right around the same time as you. They will probably get married.
I think your hungry little parasite is a girl. Can't wait to find out.
I think you are having a little girl!!
Boy! I am positive it is a boy. My fool proof system of GUESSING is never wrong.
No sure why "kitten" isn't an option...
I think (wishful thinking?) it is a girl. I want a neice that I can buy princesses and fairies.
I am going to guess a boy! I have been SO hungry too! And when I don't eat as much is when I start to get really sick to my stomach, but it isn't like I hadn't ate! I feel like as soon as I finish putting something into my mouth the baby is hungry again! I can only imagine what my weight gain is going to be! But I am trying to be semi healthy about it and eat lots of veggies and fruits!
I had an ultrasound at 8w5d to check my due date (and for my easement so I knew something was actually inside of me) and another one around the 12th week mark for some testing my doctor recommends.
I can't wait to hear the news of what you are having! I still have over 3 weeks to wait until we find out!
Girl.
Maybe even two girls.
I had an ultrasound at 7 or 8 weeks because the midwife who works in our OB's office said she couldn't date the pregnancy. My uterus seemed like it was lying flat, which would have indicated an earlier conception than I claimed.
I was all, "No, no. I know when the baby was conceived."
She said she always likes to use any excuse she can to get an early ultrasound.
So she did.
And that's how we found out super early that we were expecting twins.
If you find out you're having twins today, I totally win the giveaway. Except, then I'll sell it and buy diapers with the proceeds. I will send you the diapers because one baby is expensive. Two babies is AHMAHGAHD, we have a $40/week diaper bill!
I think little monster baby is a girl. I imagine her being very sassy and attitudey about you getting up and getting her some damn cereal right this moment.
I'm going to go with girl because....well...because. I don't know. Girl.
I vote boy. No idea why. Just an inkling. I'm much better at guessing delivery dates and birth weights - 2-0 with those so far.
BOY!
My baby fit the girl wives tales and at the ultrasound my exact words before she told us (I had been watching videos and wanted to beat the tech to knowing, yes I'm crazy) 'Is that a PENIS!' She looked for a minute and said yes it was and I bawled bc I wanted a girl!
Anyramble, I used to have to eat cereal before bed or I would wake up at 4 or 5 to eat and if I didn't because like you, I was effing tired, the baby would make me puke. He is still a douchecanoe so it sounds like your going to have your hands full!! :]
OMG - I remember that insatiable hunger. I never left the house without a snack in my purse. If I allowed myself to get hungry I'd get the pukies. Guh.
I'm going to vote for BOY. Because my misery needs some company.
A graph of all responses please.
I am thinking boy. Mainly because I just held a beautiful baby boy in the hospital last night that was a little over 24 hours old and he was so cute and squishy and squeaky!
I am so glad that you have not been horribly sick. I couldn't keep anything down for 3 mos. It was not fun. My Peanut was all legs spread and look at my vag at our 18 week ultrasound! Just like her momma! I can't wait to hear what you are having. No matter what the baby will be so lucky to have you as a momma!
Here is your answer. I have this overwhelming feeling that a girlie girl is baking in there.
I am ALWAYS wrong.
Always.
So, congrats, you're having a boy!
I can't believe this is your first ultrasound. I got one around 8 weeks and then again at this point you're at.
Well, I don't know why I'm guessing girl, but I am. It's just a gut feeling. And my gut is rather bossy... kind of like a ravenous baby.
1- guessing GIRL (bc you're a girl. weird, but that is my guess).
2- looks like I eat enough for 2. I eat the same way you do (different food choices for some snacks, but virtal same).
I'm guessing girl. Our circle has had a string of boys and it finally got broken over the weekend. We need a few girls around to balance it out!
GIRL! No real reason, just want a baby lion for you and lots of PINK!
She's a girl!!
My guess: girl.
We called both babies "the kid" since we never found out the gender. :) hope all went well today!
I just saw somewhere else, so I wouldn't feel right putting in my guess now. BUT that is what I would have guessed since it seems like everyone I know is having one of those :)
For some reason I'm feeling... Boy. Don't know why.
My spider-senses say boy...
Is your ass huge? If so, I say it's a boy.
I'm not sure why I had such early ultrsounds. I had a bunch of them, too. Must have had good insurance back then.
I flipped a coin, it said you were having a tail.
That must mean a boy, there is my vote!
It's going to be a girl. :)
i'm guessing a girl monster!
You called your baby Shit?! OMG. That was awesome. My guess is a girl. I cannot wait to hear her take on The Bachelor/ette!
Well I gave you my vote over on twitter and I was right!!! Woohoo! Congrats!
Post a Comment
Fulfill your burning desire to discuss my blog. Go on, just cliky below and type your thoughts. I'm listening.