I am taking a few moments while I pick the questionable chicken by-product out of this bowl to catch up on some blogs.
Say, did you know Jake, this year's Bachelor, has a blog? It's true! I bet he has some really amazing things to say! Because he's really clever and unique and interesting!*
*And by that, I mean has a nice set of abs.
Here are the highlights from this week's blog:
Let’s start with Tenley. What a doll face!Yes, let's start with that doll face, Tenley. Although I'm sure he meant that in the same way my grandmother would say it, I also have to point out she literally looks like a doll. On the next date, he'll offer her a butterscotch and make her sit on his lap, OH WAIT he already does that. Halfway there, Gramps.
I always say, “Great minds think alike,” so what a cool coincidence that both of our fortune cookies said, “KISS ME!” It still makes me smile. By the way, Tenley and I both burned our hands making those fortune cookies!Wow, what a touching, magical, producer-inspired memory y'all created together. Good thing you had that fortune cookie or you might never have had that special first kiss. And also, inappropriate punctuation alert at the end of the paragraph; it might be a good place for an emoticon or something, since that appears to be the level of his writing skills.
Castello di Amorosa provided an incredible backdrop to a fun, romantic, yet stressful and awkward date with Gia and Vienna. At this point, I was really over group dates.I just wish he'd specified which part was fun and romantic and which part was stressful and awkward. Cause he didn't look too very awkward when he was sucking face with Gia. And I'm also glad that we're on the same page with the group date situation, because we were really over it about 8 seasons ago.
At midnight the power is cut off, which coincidentally left Vienna by herself in a pitch-black maze of tunnels. She was lost for almost an hour! LOL!Oh, man, being lost in a pitch-black abyss with no one but a cameraman and an ancient oil lamp to guide your way is SO HYSTERICALLY FUNNY. I almost choked on this flavorless chicken broth because I was laughing so hard.
Let's just think about that last sentence, shall we? We've got the subject, predicate and punctuation succinctly displayed in four characters, because there's nothing weird about a grown man using LOL as a free-standing sentence.
I wanted to let [Ali] take control and plan the date and she did one heck of a job! We had an absolute blast and I think Ali thoroughly enjoyed getting to show off her neighborhood. I want a woman that trusts my decision-making skills so I remember how good it felt to have that conversation with Ali in front of the Golden Gate Bridge, putting all the drama behind us.Wait, what? You want a woman who trusts your decision-making skills, so you let her make the decision about the date? Is he saying he wants her to trust his decision to let her decide? Or maybe he's just stringing together some random words in hopes that some part of this blog will make sense? Or maybe I don't speak "crazy"? Does anyone who reads this blog speak crazy, and can translate for us?
I've believed the ABC promo monkeys every other week when they proclaim the next week's episode "Most. Dramatic. EVER." so why wouldn't I believe it now?If you can believe it, this is going to be one of the most dramatic episodes this season.
Fly Safe everyone!!! –Jake PavelkaThat's his sign-off, you guys. Fly safe. Excuse me while I take some Advil to get rid of the headache from the anvil they keep dropping on us to make sure we know he's a pilot.
[Cue the 138th version of "On the Wings of Love"]
And if all that isn't cheeseball enough, check out his promo shot:
Photo via People TVWatch
Can't wait to see what he has to say next week!

16 comments:
Ohhhh you make me laugh until Vitamin Water comes out my nose.
So. Jake has a blog. And he actually "LOL"ed in it. Personally I don't think anything is as lolleriffic as burning your hands while making fortune cookies!!!!!1!1!1
I'm kind of surprised he could spell Castello di Amorosa.
I don't watch this show, but my boss does. He's a 40 year old married man with 2 kids; WTF is he doing watching The Bachelor? He says the babysitter has it on when he gets home so he just "catches the end" with her. Really? Then why do you tell me about the entire show? Seriously. He recaps whole episodes for me. I don't watch it for a reason....that reason being, I don't give a crap. I certainly don't need a recap from my boss.
Anyway, I love how you've picked apart his blog. And that soup does suck...no flavor and questionable chicken. I had some yesteday. bleck.
Definitely noticed the LOL and thought that was a little bit beneath him. I'm a Jake fan, though. He is TOTALLY cheesy - I will not argue that. But, I think he's the classiest guy they've had in a long time.
Do you read Chris Harrison's blog, too? Oh, the things we could pick apart in that one!!
Ew. He said heck. Pottymouth.
I wish I could go on the bachelor and fart really loud on a date. LOL, Jake!! LOL!!
That picture has GOT to be the cheesiest thing I've seen in a long time!!!
I'm sorry but he's got to be hiding something. He's either got some gay porn hidden under his bed or a crazy ex wife hiding out there somewhere in the world. Tons of the girls have their skeletons coming out...I'm counting the minutes till his come out too.
A full can should definately be counted as a serving!
I think its comical that all those girls think he's so sweet and romantic when it's not even him planning or paying for the the dates! He is cute though, which saves him!
Total Off-Topic Question: I need more people to follow my blog! How did you get so many followers?
oh I speak crazy- I think Jake was referring to Ali trusting his decision to keep Vienna around... blah. ok I speak crazy but don't understand the crazy decisions.
anyway, hi just found your blog and i'm now on my way to see Jakes!
I'm still kind of reeling from the fact that the bachelor has a blog. REALLY?? The pilot thing doesn't make him any more attractive to me. They crash and die all the time. But the fact that he can string together cohesive sentences definitely puts him ahead of the pack
And to prove just HOW out of the loop I am...I didn't realize The Bachelor was still on. What about Big Brother? Is that still around? No more History channel for me!
OMG, that last picture actually left me speechless.
That's not easy to do.
I love that picture. I mean if I wasn't married I would totally stalk this guy out. I also love dudes who say LOL. But for real, that is a ridiculous picture. Also I am grossed out by most chicken in canned soups. I still eat them sometimes though.
Hi thanks for stopping by my blog, I am following yours now!
OH my gosh I just about peed my pants! The Bachelor and Bachelorette are my secret love affairs...I love the drama and my husband has to watch just so he can say...ladies this is the final rose for the evening..haha!
Good Lord this was an awesome post. I might love you a little for it. (but not in a creepy Jake kind of way)
I'm totally tweeting your post so that no one has to miss out.
Salt -- It's probably not so much that he knows how to spell it as it's that he has some good editors for his blog. But not good enough editors to catch the random LOL...
Cathy - sounds like my boss, who claims he's just "passing through" the living room when these shows are on, but "retains" it all. Questionable.
Sarah Beth - Chris Harrison might be my next target. I do agree that he's as classy as the Bachelors have been pretty much in the history of the show.
Steamy - I want to go on and pretend I just had a sex-change operation but never come out and say it, just imply. LOLOLOL
Jennifer - I'm so with you on this one. Something is "off" about Jake and I can't put my finger on it.
Mariah - Right. Just wait until they are in the "real world" and he can't give them anything but a ride in his stupid plane to Nowheresville, TX. Did you know he was a pilot? LOLOL
Uptown Girl - I GET IT NOW! I'm totally putting your message in my update.
Allyson - I <3 the history channel, too, I just like to rot my brain a little on this kind of crap! I think BB is on but I haven't watched it in ages. I probably will this year though, because I feel like wasting more of my life on reality tv. But History and Discovery balance it out!
Meg - Jake has that effect on women.
JMJE - I feel like Jake would say, "and the chicken in the soup was totally gross! LOL!" I think I've just about exhausted the LOL joke at this point. :)
Mom2three - My hubby watches it too, but pretends he doesn't. It's precious!
Bethany - I love you a little bit too for tweeting my post. It's a blog love affair I think.
omg I've seen one season of the bachelor. you just upped this seasons viewers by ONE. i will love to watch and make fun
That soup is terrible. You'd be better off drinking salt water.
Yes his abs are all he has going for him because he has the personality of a paper clip. But still watching because I am a glutton for a pilot with good abs.
Post a Comment
Fulfill your burning desire to discuss my blog. Go on, just cliky below and type your thoughts. I'm listening.