Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm not allowed to watch TLC anymore

[Conversation between me and Hubby  Sunday while we were out for lunch]

Me:  Saturday was pretty much the best day ever.
Hubby: Why? Because I wasn't around to turn the TV on sports.
Me: Yes, I watched four hours of "What Not To Wear" on TLC.
Hubby: that's all? Lame.
Me: That's not ALL I watched. I also watched "Little Miss Perfect", "House Hunters" and "18 Kids and Counting".
Hubby: Really lame.
Me: I love watching "What Not to Wear" because it confirms that I know how to dress really well.
Hubby: Hmmm. Say, would you like me to refill your cup with more soda or get you a glass of humility?
Me: Huh?

11 comments:

Sarah said... Reply to comment

I'm so terrified of "What Not to Wear."
I just know one of my asshole friends is going to turn me in, and some dick videographer from TLC is going to get a close-up of my cellulite in yoga pants at the grocery store.

Sad.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said... Reply to comment

Hahaha! I love his sense of humor. I always get sucked into watching Say Yes to the Dress. Ekk!

jessalyn said... Reply to comment

ooooh did you see the episode with blossom? that was a good one.
i sometimes worry i will end up on that show- i know what to wear, i just choose not to wear it about 90% of the time.

Sarah Beth said... Reply to comment

I haven't watched What Not to Wear in such a long time, and I miss it! I totally agree with you, though - it makes me feel good about myself! But how I've plotted ways to get on that show to get $5000 to shop in NY!

Anonymous said... Reply to comment

One time I watched a marathon of 18 Kids and Counting for like 8 hours straight.

Just typing that out left me horrified at myself.

I big puffy heart What Not to Wear!

Tracie said... Reply to comment

TLC just makes me feel inadequate. I gave it up for Lent in 2003. Never looked back.

Stephanie said... Reply to comment

I'm the same way. Only with Lifetime Movie Network!

Anonymous said... Reply to comment

I love Staci on What Not to Wear. But that 18 kids and counting show? It just creeps me out!

Anonymous said... Reply to comment

Haha, this is so true. Sometimes when I watch Say Yes To The Dress, I just like to confirm that I am not a b*tch. Some of those ladies are down right rude for no reason at all!

Glad to know you are a confirmed good dresser. I think that is what What Not to Wear is for!

Tonya said... Reply to comment

Lol! :-) I like What not to wear too!

Thanks for visiting me on my SITS day!

Kiera said... Reply to comment

this is all to familiar a convo..

i heart what not to wear. stacy is like the jillian michaels of style.

Post a Comment

Fulfill your burning desire to discuss my blog. Go on, just cliky below and type your thoughts. I'm listening.

Related Posts with Thumbnails