Wednesday, December 9, 2009

How I Met Your Mother: MAGGIE clip

Y'all know how much I LOVE How I Met Your Mother. This clip was from the episode from Dec. 8. So many funny moments in this one little clip. If you don't watch the show, this clip will give you a taste of the wonderfulness I experience every Monday night. Thanks Melissa for reminding me to MAGGIE!

4 comments:

Miranda Tucci said... Reply to comment

I've never seen this show!! LOL! Where have I been?!

Amanda @ It's Blogworthy said... Reply to comment

Really, Miranda, you should definitely watch this show! It's amazing!

Mariah and Phil said... Reply to comment

i totally want to watch all episodes now, but i'd love to start at the beginning!

JMJE said... Reply to comment

Make Adujustments! Go Get It! Energize! -ha that was one of my favorite moments of the season

Post a Comment

Fulfill your burning desire to discuss my blog. Go on, just cliky below and type your thoughts. I'm listening.

Related Posts with Thumbnails