And dude, I'm hooked. It's like your own little cartoon farmer and you can grown delicious fruits and veggies and raise animals of all kinds, and people give you gifts to put on your farm. The more you farm, the more Farm coins you get and the more STUFF YOU CAN BUY FOR YOUR FARM. I'm doing pretty awesome buying things for my farm:
One time I planted a whole mess of pumpkins:
Then there was the time I was playing when my hubby was watching football. He said WOW and I totally thought he was talking about my farming skills. He is largely unimpressed with my farming skills and says it's lame. I think it TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE.
The most awesome thing is when a black sheep or brown cow or ugly duckling shows up on your farm and you are charged with the task of finding him or her anew home. Then your other farming friends can adopt this weird random animal because the game makes you feel incredibly guilty about not adopting it.
I mean honestly.
But I've found that my enthusiasm for Farmville doesn't carry over to actual yardwork. That sucks, a lot. I think I'll stick to my virtual pineapples and aloe vera, thank you very much.
1 comments:
I love farmville!!!!! I feel my real life job is getting in the way of me harvesting my crops!
Post a Comment
Fulfill your burning desire to discuss my blog. Go on, just cliky below and type your thoughts. I'm listening.