I was so tired this morning and just so ready for Friday that I decided to just throw on whatever nice, plain t-shirt I hadn't worn recently. It just happened to be an orange. Then I pulled on a pair of jeans, but decided, since I ate a donut last night before I went to bed and nothing looks good today, to put on a pair of looser, bluer blue jeans so I could have a comfy Friday.
And as I'm driving to work I see lots of UF students with orange shirts on and think to myself, "oh, I just remembered there is a UF Football game on tonight so they are all supporting the Gators, wonder what people at work will be wearing. Betcha I'll see a lot of Orange and Blue today!"
And then I walk in and my co-worker who is a huge fan says to me, "Oh good job! You wore orange and blue today, GO GATORS!"
AND SON OF A ..............
I really and truly forgot from the time I walked out the door to the time I walked into my office that I was wearing UF colors. I mean what is wrong with me and my brain today?
Then I got it like 3 more times and I'm all, "I didnt' mean to!" Because a Gator fan I am NOT.
1 comments:
Yeah people always seem to assume that everyone's wardrobe revolves around sports.
Post a Comment
Fulfill your burning desire to discuss my blog. Go on, just cliky below and type your thoughts. I'm listening.