![]() |
| image via |
My friend Brooke from Building a Kingston Castle was on Sheenwatch 2011 all this week. Brooke, what can you tell us?
I’m Brooke and I’ve been camped outside of Sober Valley Lodge (aka Charlie Sheen’s house) waiting desperately for the most recent news of Sheen Watch 2011. Fans have been shocked and entertained by the antics of Sheen as of late. Sheen, who claims to be not under the influence of drugs or alcohol, but instead high on himself, has a tough road of recovery ahead of him. There is currently no treatment for addiction to Charlie Sheen, as suffered by the non-drug’smost notableonly addict, Charlie Sheen. Sales of baby tigers have sky rocketed among the uber chic since Charlie Sheen declared himself a warlock and cited their blood as the source of hisdelusions of grandeuramazingness. The bi-winning (as opposed to bi-polar) actor has been holed up with his Goddesses (read: possible hostages) since taking a left turn for Crazy Town late last week. Holed up, that is, aside from stops on his tour of self-loving media appearances sprinkled with such notable quotes as:- "It's perfect. It's awesome. Every day is just filled with just wins. All we do is put wins in the record books … We win so radically in our underwear before our first cup of coffee, it's scary." - JMJE, Making Stuff is Fun-- "[the script] was written for normal people, people who aren't special, people who don't have tiger blood and Adonis DNA." - The Random Blogette
-- I'm on a drug.. a drug called Charlie Sheen It's not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off, and your children will weep over your exploded body. - Natalie, My Crazy Busy Life
There’s no telling what this loose canon will do next. There’s only one thing we can be sure of: it must be fun to be high on Charlie Sheen.Back to you, Amanda.
Thanks Brooke!
![]() |
| image via |
I personally wonder what that "stuff" could be. I came up with a list:
- stealing more things
- snorting coke
- working on her career
- coloring her hair red, then blonde, then red again
- being a burden on society
Oh, I think we're getting a message from Brooke out at Sober Valley Lodge. What's up, Brooke?
Wow, it's been awhile since we witnessed a trainwreck quite as spectacular as the one we're seeing unfold during Sheenwatch 2011.This just in. VH1 has announced another season of The Surreal Life with notable crazies Charlie Sheen, Britney Spears, Gary Busey, Winona Ryder, Michael and Lindsay Lohan, an Olsen Twin, Macaulay Culkin, Janice DIckinson, Buffalo Bill, and Dakota Fanning. There are still many questions as Sheen Watch 2011 rolls into its second week: such as “who are these Goddesses he’s snorting Charlie Sheen off of?” and “how can any of us ever be winners if we’re not total freaking rockstars from Mars?” Again, I’m Brooke reporting live from Sheen Watch 2011 outside Sober Valley Lodge.
Finally, in reality TV news, Reality Steve finally got it wrong. This blogger, who has, for years, accurately predicted the outcomes of Bachelor and Bachelorette seasons with the help of an "ABC Insider", determined one girl to win, but it's actually the other. Sorry to be so vague, but maybe not everybody reads spoilers like me.
![]() |
| image via |
Collective eye roll *here*.
Enjoy your weekends, everyone!



14 comments:
This is awesome! I love the Sheenwatch commentary from Brooke!
I have to say I thought Reality Steve handled everything very well and he was wrong about Ally's season too. I can't hate on him just yet.
I think someone must have slipped me some Charlie Sheen because I AM ADDICTED to watching that trainwreck!! I just can't avert my eyes!!
Reality Steve was wrong about Ali's final pick on the bachelorette last season, also! He said she picked no one, then changed his prediction last minute just like he did this week about who Brad picks! Crazy!
Great post and you had me at
Collective eye roll *here*.
I love that you have your own gossip reporter now!
Ugh. The Charlie Sheen Show is totally fascinating to me and I just can't stop watching it. In fact, YouTube is my bff with this crap!
Why do I love this post? Let me count the ways...well it talks about Charlie Sheen, who has been my obsession all week...and Reality Steve and the Bachelor, one of my other obsessions! You know how entertained this stuff has kept me this week, so I won't go into it here. But I thoroughly enjoyed this post!! :)
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! OK Amanda and Brooke - if TMZ doesn't call you ASAP to have them start covering some Charlie Sheen for them, they are seriously missing out (and will regret it for YEARS to come). That was sheer awesome and a most perfect way to kick off my Champagne Friday. Thanks for the laughs and cheers to you funny girls! You rock it hard all night long!!
Ok I love this new theme!
Still stuck on Charlie Sheen being the highest paid TV actor. I'm just...I can't!
Love.... Those are some fab quotes you got there. *wink *wink
This is a great idea for a weekly post. Also, that will always be my favorite LiLo pic. I finally saw one of the interviews where CS said some of these quotes and it was like I was frozen and couldn't change the channel. Before I'd just been reading about it online.
Mr. Sheen is one glorious trainwreck. But as for MY guilty pleasures, I would totally DVR every episode of the Surreal Life if that bunch of "win-win"ers were the side show du jour.
BTW, I have to share a joke our mutual friend Nikki posted on FB:
Q: How much coke can Charlie Sheen snort?
A: Enough to kill "Two and a Half Men"
Hahahahahahaha! This was pure amazingness! Did you steal some of Charlie's tiger blood to write it?
Dude is the freakin' king of all that is cuckoo and is barking mad!!! I hate to say it though, it's like a bad train wreck that you can't stop watching!
Post a Comment
Fulfill your burning desire to discuss my blog. Go on, just cliky below and type your thoughts. I'm listening.