Monday, January 17, 2011

Baby Blogworthy in living color

Because I'm ridiculously proud of, obsessed with and in love with my AND because I just learned how to record a blog through YouTube AND because he was actually alert and showing the world that he does, in fact, have eye lids that open and eyes beneath them, I present to you a vlog.

A baby vlog.

I look atrocious because I have to be honest here -- I'm not sure when I last washed my hair. Most days, clean hair is so far down on my priority list that unless there is visible vomit or baby poop in it, up in a bun it goes (thank God for hair clips.)

 And go on and tell me how hard I'm rocking that sexy nursing tank top, why dontcha.

Motherhood. Totally classy.


19 comments:

SmartBear said... Reply to comment

He's so totally precious Amanda. Thanks so much for giving us a glimpse.
My little one was so intrigued with the ceiling fan over our bed we used to introduce it like a person. As in "Hey! It's your friend, the fan!"
And nursing tanks? I spent 14 months of my life in nursing tanks. I had a very love/hate relationship with them.
You look fabulous by the way. I am amazed you have earrings on. ACCESSORIES! Wow! Impressive with a newborn. I had to try and remember to put my wedding rings on if I left the house so folks wouldn't think I was a knocked up single mom.
Best,
Tina

Anonymous said... Reply to comment

Squee! He's a doll!!

Isn't it amazing how they sleep a lot yet it feels like you never get any sleep?

JMJE said... Reply to comment

Awe what a cutie. I know everyone will say that but seriously he is a very cute baby.

Hutch said... Reply to comment

Awww yay! He is just too cute :)

Love how the dog wanting nothing to do with it, hee.

Rachel said... Reply to comment

Love!!! He is soooooo cute! And your hair looks fine, you are beautiful! :-)

foxy said... Reply to comment

That baby boy is ADORABLE! I cannot wait to meet mine in person! :)

And I love that you put on make-up and earrings. You are sparkling, dahling!!

MariahSmile said... Reply to comment

He's too precious Amanda! I get a little mesmerized by the ceiling fan too!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said... Reply to comment

Aw! He's such a cutie!!! He does love that ceiling fan! lol

Stephanie in Suburbia said... Reply to comment

Oh my gosh, he's too precious!

Mommy A. said... Reply to comment

Luke is soooo stinkin' adorable! (By the way, in case I haven't commented before and my sudden presence here is kinda creepy, I'm Andrea--been a silent follower for a little while.) Just wanted to say congrats and welcome you to the Mommy Club.

KLZ said... Reply to comment

Woman you are rocking hat nursing tank SO HARD. Plus, I spy earrings

Alex thinks Luke is the best. We've watched this 2.75 times so far. I predict more to come. Thank god he likes babies :)

tara said... Reply to comment

awwwww!!! :)

Anonymous said... Reply to comment

You ROCK IT! And you look GOOD as a mama!!!

Sarah Mac said... Reply to comment

He is the cutest little thing! I just love him to death! I can't wait to see him again! He is doing such a good job of holding his head up.

Miranda said... Reply to comment

LOVE HIM! He is absolutely ADORABLE and so, SO handsome!!!! :-)

Amy Mac said... Reply to comment

It's an attack of cute! He's so adorable and you look GREAT!

Liz said... Reply to comment

YAY for the vlog! I'm pretty sure you've set a record for a first baby vlog.

I love how into the fan he is!

The Random Blogette said... Reply to comment

I love him! He is so cute! I like how he looked at the camera at the end. I just wanna squeeze his adorable cheeks. And you look fab dear. Motherhood looks good on you, unwashed hair and all! I totally remember those days!

SurferWife said... Reply to comment

Not only are you classy but you can fucking produce a baby boy like a motherfucker.

Way to be a woman.

Post a Comment

Fulfill your burning desire to discuss my blog. Go on, just cliky below and type your thoughts. I'm listening.

Related Posts with Thumbnails