Ha, looks like the class really worked for him. That is kinda scary that you had to use those fake babies. I guess that can't bring real babies in though.
Hahahaha... that is AWESOME! Do I really have to take a class like that? I mean, it seems like a good idea since I have NO IDEA what to do with a baby... but that particular baby makes it seem like more of a joke. Did you learn a lot?
I think it's cute that he took a class with you. The TO and I didn't do anything like that. I didn't take childbirth classes either. I assumed everything would sort itself out eventually.
We ended up missing 2 different classes b/c the instructors had swine flu. So we did ours online. I was cool with it for the most part, but I skipped the entire section on c-sections. And then I ended up having one...but the ignorance was kind of bliss. Sometimes there's TOO much info! Honestly, you will totally just get it. Or, you'll be like my husband and apologize to the baby 1,000 times a day for the first two weeks. But in the end, you can't break the baby!
17 comments:
Huh? You mean something is wrong with the first picture? That will probably be me when I'm visiting you in November!!
Ha, looks like the class really worked for him. That is kinda scary that you had to use those fake babies. I guess that can't bring real babies in though.
Hahahaha... that is AWESOME! Do I really have to take a class like that? I mean, it seems like a good idea since I have NO IDEA what to do with a baby... but that particular baby makes it seem like more of a joke. Did you learn a lot?
It's always fun to hear about the swaddling classes. Dads are so proud when they figure it out!
oh. Thank you for giving us comfort that you're not going to be confused and diaper your baby's head.
I think it's cute that he took a class with you. The TO and I didn't do anything like that. I didn't take childbirth classes either. I assumed everything would sort itself out eventually.
I'm warning you now . . . you're never truly ready!
I keep forgetting to come over here and wish you luck...
but I just now remembered.
GOOD LUCK! (with your labor, delivery and surviving the first 6 weeks...it's wonderful, just joyous...)
haha!
SHIT! You weren't supposed to use that sucky thingy on the eyes??
Um, is that an IHOP cup I see? I love that you guys stop at IHOP before child birth class.
Haha!!! Nice! I can't believe it's getting so close!!
We ended up missing 2 different classes b/c the instructors had swine flu. So we did ours online. I was cool with it for the most part, but I skipped the entire section on c-sections. And then I ended up having one...but the ignorance was kind of bliss. Sometimes there's TOO much info! Honestly, you will totally just get it. Or, you'll be like my husband and apologize to the baby 1,000 times a day for the first two weeks. But in the end, you can't break the baby!
Glad you all passed!!! Now come on baby!
The first pic is hilarious! We never took a class like that but the actual birthing classes were quite interesting. Have you started those yet?
Don't worry, those plastic babies are really hard to care for.
I vote: don't go to a birthing class. Know the basics, not the specifics, and it will save you literal days of worrying.
That baby's face still makes me laugh uncontrollably. :)
Our classes start in January. Can you lend me your baby so I don't have to use a creepy baby doll that reminds me of a horror movie?
Post a Comment
Fulfill your burning desire to discuss my blog. Go on, just cliky below and type your thoughts. I'm listening.