Monday, June 28, 2010

And the wiener is....

So, it's Monday again. Somebody tell me how THAT happened.

I realize I totally left my blog readers hanging after the big baby announcement. That'll teach you non-Tweeters to hurry up and get a Twitter already because I talked about it on there. I was all ready to write it on Friday, but things started getting REAL busy and I didn't have time.

And the big news is....

IT'S A BOY!

This is *yawn* old news for most of y'all, so here's a little something new...the results of the poll:


It was a dead even 15 to 15, with one vote for kitten. I wonder who voted for kitten. It was my dear sissy, who is excited for her nephew, but does enjoy kittens. He will be even BETTER than a kitten!

We're a family of girls. In fact, on my Dad's side there is my sister and I, my cousin Michelle and her daughter Gracie. I don't know what to do with a boy, although that's what I wanted. I guess a lot of sports related things? I also want to throw out there that I find it just slightly concerning that there is a picture of his little wiener on my fridge with an arrow pointing to it that says "IT'S A BOY!!!", courtesy of my ultrasound tech. Combined with the fact that I can't stop calling it his little wiener, he's coming into a pretty Klassy family.

I am still going to do a giveaway but I need to put all the guesses into the randomzier thing and decide what I'm going to give away. That will be happening soon.

So enjoy your Mondays, remember that our country's birthday is this weekend and it's time to drink beer, eat hot dogs and set off explosives (only two of those three things I can do this year, although I'll make up for it next year by dressing my son in an Uncle Sam costume, holla!), and remember, tomorrow is Bachelorette Tuesday!

20 comments:

JMJE said... Reply to comment

Ahh, I totally knew it was going to be a boy. That's exciting. Boys are cool.

Anonymous said... Reply to comment

I just recently found you through Studio 30+, and we are due about one week apart!

The Only Girl said... Reply to comment

Yay! I'm SO happy you're having a boy. Cause boys are where it's at. It's also where you'll find a lot of bad smells. I may have to do a "Surviving Sons" guide for you.

Steph @ Professors_Wife said... Reply to comment

Such a cute post! Loved the chart - congratulations!

Salt said... Reply to comment

You are the queen of charts, my dear.
Congratulations on the big news!!! This is the first I have heard of any of this because Comcast is my mortal enemy.

Draea Lael (Rose) said... Reply to comment

I've got 3 boys, all in a row after my daughter...we kept trying for another girl...silly us. I have all of those "Its a Boy" weeny pictures, too..hehe.

foxy said... Reply to comment

Yay for little boys!

Lisa said... Reply to comment

Congratulations on your little wiener! I know he'll be spoiled absolutely rotten by all the non-male producing females in your family!

Uptown Girl said... Reply to comment

YAY! How exciting!
boys are so fun (as children. all grown up they can be kinda dumb. just saying)!
I'm just so glad you're not having a cat.

SurferWife said... Reply to comment

I'm curious how you scored me. I was sure it was a girl but congratulated you on a boy since I am wrong.

Did you put me in the girl or boy bracket?

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said... Reply to comment

Haha, I love that you keep calling it the little wiener. You're too funny! Congrats again!

liz said... Reply to comment

I'm going to totally remind you of your promise to put Baby Blogworthy in an Uncle Sam suit!

bett said... Reply to comment

Hi,
Congratulations on the baby being a boy. Now you know. I have raised 4 boys and 2 girls. Boys are FUN!! I also read some of your older entry's and I just wanted to tell you that I am completely sympthetic to your husbands kidney stones. I have had 2 major surgery's and 16 procedures all done in a year... Ouch and I would rather have had a baby anyday.
One last thing... Do you have any names picked out? If not maybe you could do the poll on that... Have a great day.

Anonymous said... Reply to comment

Muwahahaha! I was totally right. I love being right...

Babes Mami said... Reply to comment

I KNEW it!! I thought I saw on twitter but wasn't sure. Yay boys! The picture of the <-- IT'S A BOY! is my favorite, well that and the one where he is looking right at the thing waving and looking like skelator!

Hutch said... Reply to comment

Boys are everywhere!!! I think he will be the perfect little man though, always listening to his mom, I can see it now :)

gv said... Reply to comment

Please don't giveaway a kitten!

Sarah Beth said... Reply to comment

I'm following you now! And, I've been a bad blog reader lately, and missed the baby announcement - CONGRATS!!!

tara said... Reply to comment

congrats on it being a little wiener!! :)

Jackie said... Reply to comment

I was going to put in my guess last week but by then I'd already seen the news on FB! Congrats on the baby boy - they are sweet little buggers! Love that the kitten vote was represented!

Post a Comment

Fulfill your burning desire to discuss my blog. Go on, just cliky below and type your thoughts. I'm listening.

Related Posts with Thumbnails