Now it's time for Monday Minute with Ian at the Daily Dose of Reality!

1 - How much would you have to be paid to eat a human cadaver's finger?
Oh sick. This is even grosser than eating green beans, and ain't NUTHIN' I thought was grosser than green beans. I would say that it would have to be enough to keep me independently wealthy for the rest of my life. And this includes retiring on a yacht somewhere. And then multiply THAT amount by one million and that's how much you'd have to pay me.
2 - Describe the worst physical fight you've ever been in.
I'm a lover, not a fighter, so I can't say I've ever been in a physical fight. I've probably thrown things pretty hard in the general direction of someone, but I like to wound with my words instead.
3 - Name one song that if you never heard it ever again, you'd be thrilled.
Ke$ha. Like anything by Ke$ha. Not a fan.
4 - Describe the "drunkest" situation you've ever been.
I am not really a big drinker these days, but the drunkest I've been in recent memory is during a trip to Savannah with Hubby and a friend. We met her friends in this skanky dive bar and I should have remembered that dive bars = trouble. However, I wasn't drunk enough to take care of her. She would not shut UP about a Gortito from Taco Bell so we drove through and got her one. The next day she was all, "you guys got Taco Bell without me?" Priceless.
5 - What's your biggest regret?
I don't really have regrets because I feel like everything happens for a reason and has lead to something else. That being said, I probably would have spent more time with my friends in college instead of driving 2 hours to spend the weekend with my boyfriend who later dumped me.
21 comments:
We have similar answers! Stupid worthless boyfriends! :]
I call bullshit on #1. If I handed you $10,000,000 in cash you'd do anything. ANYTHING!
Fuck, I know I would. Well, nothing homosexual or something that involves my nads but I'd do anything, screw it!
I try not to have regrets either but I do feel some remorse/regret over the events of my first 2 years of college. Too much fun.
I don't know if I could eat a finger ever. And yeah sometimes I think I regret things but then I realize they have gotten me to the place where I am today, which I like.
lmbo@Ian he doesn't understand unlike a man and his desire for money we won't necessarily do ANYTHING for it lol.
Wha is it with guys in college??
Oh, Amanda. You make me laugh.
Too funny about your friend and Taco Bell! And I agree about eating a finger, you'd have to pay me a shit ton of money to eat another human. ewwww.
Taco Bell story cracked me up!
LMAO I think I like your answer to #1 better than my own answer....perhaps an update is in my future!! xD And I like to wound with my words, too, as the little asshole boy who lived at the end of my street could tell you. Fat bastard. LOL Great answers!!
Hahaha. I think I would eat the finger for 10mil also.
So I guess you didn't like my post about Kesha? LOL!
Just thinking about the finger thing made me throw up in my mouth a bit. Not only would it have to be enough for me to be independently wealthy I'd throw my family and some friends in there too. And the finger would have to be so covered in something to where I wouldn't know what I was eating.
Ew
How is the whole green bean thing going for you today?
Your guest post was AWESOME. I think you might be converting me. Or maybe Chuck Wicks is.
not enough money in the world for #1. i mean, really...who KNOWS where that finger's been or what it's touched??? yuck.
and ke$ha? she can blah blah blah her tik tok right outta my earshot. forever.
now going to check out your guest post ;)
I'm embarrassed to admit that Ke$ha has grown on me the way Lady Gaga has, despite my loud refusals of liking her. Of course, I had been pronouncing her name Keesha instead of Kehsha until I heard it said on SNL. Just another sign of getting old. Sigh.
well um ya fingers are kinda like green beans! haha!
I put Keesha...or however the crap you say her name down...can't stand her music!
Tell me why is it that taco bell and drunkenness go hand in hand. It seems that whenever I can think of my drunk moments Taco Bella was involved!
I hope your feeling great:)
Oh dear. I had a bad New Year's one year and woke up all "Who destroyed my orchid???" Yup, me. So embarassing.
It was almost as bad as listening to Kesha. Awful.
Really? You wouldn't eat the finger? Seriously...I'd eat the finger for some cash....
Hahaha! Love the Taco Bell story.
I enjoyed your MJ song quote "I'm a lover not a fight". One of my faves! haha
Eating a finger would be too gross! No way could I do it!
Post a Comment
Fulfill your burning desire to discuss my blog. Go on, just cliky below and type your thoughts. I'm listening.