Friday, August 15, 2008

Just a man and his dog

I think this photo is super sweet. It's from our first trip with Truffles to St. Augustine Beach a few weeks ago.

When we found out we'd be moving to Florida, Kelsey and I promised Truffles that we'd take her to the beach. A few months after we settled in, Truffles injured her knee, which began 4 months of surgical procedures, constant medication and lots of unwanted rest for our poor pup. Have you tried to keep a year old puppy from jumping, running and playing? It's like saying, 'hi, sun? you're a little too hot today, why don't you just stop shining'. Obviously, no beach for her for awhile.

So, this picture means so much to us because of what Truffles has been through. We finally fulfilled our promise to take her to the beach, and after all the pain and stress, she's able to take a walk on the beach with her favorite people. I mean, all she wants in this world is to spend time with us. Don't you wish life was that easy?

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Fulfill your burning desire to discuss my blog. Go on, just cliky below and type your thoughts. I'm listening.

Related Posts with Thumbnails